Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of their Cruise Date Flexibility Offer for all new and existing reservations made by October 31, 2020, for a cruise sailing on or before May 31, 2021. Guests will have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation with no sail date change fee applied.
Previously, reservations had to be made before August 31, 2020, with a departure date of on or before March 31, 2021.
The new Cruise Date Flexibility terms are as follows:
- Offer is for new bookings made by October 31, 2020, and existing bookings (within departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through May 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise, for any cruise departing through May 31, 2022
Disney’s website has already been updated with the following details pertaining to the Cruise Date Flexibility Offer
- Guests who have booked before October 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to May 31, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
The Cruise Date Flexibility Offer was originally launched in late June to to offer guests peace of mind when it comes to upcoming travel decisions.
Disney Cruise Line Extending Cruise Date Flexibility Offer Through October 2020 was originally published on August 18, 2020 at 11:38AM by Scott Sanders from Disney Cruise Line Blog. Far Beyond Infinity Travel Blog takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.