Don your favorite costume to trick-or-treat at this Halloween-themed event at Magic Kingdom park with frightfully delightful treats, grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night.
This “Not-So-Scary” party is appropriate for children of all ages and is held on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7:00 PM to midnight.
Experience all the excitement of:
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular: Feel the excitement in the air as the sky comes alive with Halloween-themed projections, lasers, fireworks and more!
- Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: Look out for Disney Characters and Villains, Haunted Mansion dancers, ghosts and lots of fun surprises.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular: Be dazzled by the 3 sisters from Hocus Pocus using their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!
- Characters in Halloween Costumes: Throughout the party, meet and mingle with Disney pals wearing spooky to bone-tickling outfits.
- Happy Haunted Hallows: Take in all the chilling, thrilling lighting, music and theming effects transforming areas of the park.
- Trick-or-Treating: Get your fill of Halloween candies, snacks and treats galore, while making your way from land to land!
- Park Favorites: Enjoy access to some popular rides and attractions throughout the night.
- Bewitching Surprises: Spellbinding enhancements await at select attractions during the event.